Thursday, May 25

No, the blog hasn't shut down, I just haven't been posting because I've been up-chucking my guts for the last few days and didn't want to get second-hand Vegemite toast on my keyboard

A few things to take care of

- NSW WON ORIGIN SUCK THAT YOU BUCK TOOTHED INBREDS, FIRST CYCLONE LARRY TOOK ALL YOUR BANANAS AND NOW CYCLONE BRETT FINCH TOOK GAME 1 FROM YOU AHAHAHA

- X-Men 3 comes out today, perhaps the only thing cooler than the season finale of Lost, which also comes out today

- You have weird half-asleep hallucinations when you're sick and try to doze off. The other night I couldn't sleep because I was convinced my brain looked like this:


As you can see, the brain is divided into two sections. The reason why I couldn't sleep was because I was convinced I had to rotate my second, smaller brain, in order to make the brain-strands connecting the two straighter. Unfortunately I left my Dr Karl Kruszelnicki Home Labotomy Kit upstairs. That went from about 12am-3:30am, where I gave up and just decided to vomit. Then I watched TV for a little while, had a bit more of a chuck and returned to the television to watch Sunrise. And predictably, Kochie made me vomit. Normally only Jessica Rowe does that, so I knew I was really sick.

Anyway, hope you get better Tommy.

Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tommy has super aids

Anonymous said...

hey, a joke about queensland with a banana payoff. your stealing my material sickboy

Anonymous said...

That boy needs therapy