Wednesday, May 30

The TommyIsCool Logo Showcase - #1 WINS!

So a few weeks back, Blogger added a new feature allowing your blog header to be a picture. I made a quick test picture yesterday, and have received excellent feedback from my loyal readers.

But, the time has come for a new, better logo. And because I like to give the impression that my blog is a democracy (or a democroblog), I'll let YOU decide!

(Tommy reserves the right to ignore all comments and choose the 1st one)

Up first, a new twist on an old favourite. Long-time readers may recognise this blog as part of Tommy's 2006 collection.


Option #1 - 'The Wordy One' - Click To Make Me Big!


Up next is a logo that can only be described as 'Skeleton Overload'. This baby has more skeletons than Lindsay Lohan's closet.

Option #2 - 'The Lohan' - Click To Make Me Big!


And finally, as I discuss politics quite often, I thought I'd make a logo for it. Some of you may think this is an appropriate title for my blog. Others may think it needs a pic of Stalin.

Option #3 - The Red Under Your Blog Head - Click To Make Me Big!



YOU ONLY GET 3 OPTIONS.


Vote Now! Or don't!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tommy,

I'm a long time reader first time commenter.

I'd just like to say what a great blog you have here and I really enjoy reading it.

I think you should go with the first logo as it looks the best :)

Keep up the great blogs mate!

Thanks
Brad

Anonymous said...

VOTE OR DIE

I vote number 1.

Anonymous said...

I think it's time you got yourself a new title. Tommy is cool dot com needs rehashing...to something that you wouldn't have written in year six.

Anonymous said...

here's an idea anonymous - 'youareafuckwit.com'

Anonymous said...

this one

Anonymous said...

The one you got up there now is good.

Anonymous said...

Tough choice but i am going to have to go with number 1.

Tommy said...

holy crap people are actually voting

i was expecting 'they're all shit' or 'tommy is shit' or 'tommy and his logos are shit', or a variation on that

Anonymous said...

hey tommy, they're all shit

Anonymous said...

hahaha, man, tommy is shit

Anonymous said...

i agree that tommy and his logos are shit

Anonymous said...

also, get someone that can actually use a graphics program to make one.

Anonymous said...

wow that was totally unpredictable

you should ban anonymous commenters


except for me

Anonymous said...

i agree with diddy
run, vote or die

Anonymous said...

i know its too late but go no 3