Friday, June 1

BBL lol

Three things. First, I'm moving house~! on Monday (kinda), and to cut a long story short will be without da net for a week or two. In addition to commiting suicide, this means I won't be able to blog. So, IsCool is in the capable hands of Matt for a week or two, but hopefully I will be able to pop in and write some lame crap too.

At this point, I'd like to mention that I haven't actually told Matt that the weight of my two dozen readers will be on his shoulders, so this is going to work out great. I smell sitcom.

Secondly, Logo #1 won. What a shocker.

And finally, I leave you with this, which contains 10 reasons why America will become extinct by the time I have internet again.




God bless you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt is a robot. And not like, one of the cool robots from Austin Powers, more like...a dishwasher.

But not one of the cool dishwashers from Jamies Kitchen, more like...a rag in a bucket of piss.

This is Matt: --

This is my Dick: +++++++++++++

So give me the freakin' keys to the blog machine!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, she looked like she spent that time in a nuclear reactor.

Anonymous said...

you should hand the blog over to kevin sorbo