Thursday, March 8

Not so tough without your shield, huh

Captain America is dead.


CAPDOWNED!@


Is it wrong that I took more notice of the death of Captain America than the 21 people who died in that Indonesian plane crash? Or is that excusable, just because I associate plane crashes with mystical islands, polar bears and hot dirty Kate/Sawyer cage sex?

I think it is.

Though, sadly for the 21 people who perished in that crash, I have a feeling they won't be returning in ten issues time after it's revealed they enlisted Iron Man's help to fake their death in order to infiltrate the villainous Red Skull's organisation. At least not all of them. Maybe one.

And it might just be my television and comic-fuelled imagination, but doesn't this crash seem a little convenient? I mean, it's taken a certain story off the front pages, a story that was at the top of news bulletins for almost five days, a story that threatened to do a lot of damage to a certain politician. I don't want to suggest anything, but here's a picture of the crash site...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*giggling*