Thursday, October 27

This is going to be a hodge podge of a blog because I am not sufficiently fired up to write about one thing. First off, I am declaring a national day of mourning and a TommyIsCoolDotCom-led boycott of Channel Ten for DARING TO AXE GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA WITH BERT NEWTON@!#


First off - Bert is a living treasure. He is the funniest man on Australian television. He is to Rove what a pile of gold is to an unfunny short piece of shit. And for Channel Ten to axe him just because Mornings with Kerri-Anne is getting double the ratings is nothing short of treason. Luckily because the new anti-terror legislation hasn't been made law, Channel Ten won't be handcuffed and beaten with a pig's head.

Second of all, I don't listen to Triple J very often, only sometimes for Today Today with Chris and Craig. I don't like the other Triple J announcers because they are pretentious tools who pretend to know everything about music and none of them have good radio voices (they need to be more like The Spoonman on Triple M, he is tops). But I was willing to give them a shot when I flicked to 105.7 yesterday to hear them discussing LESBIAN KISSES

woop woop woop woop wooop wooop

But my exuberance and tightening of the pants mwahey was short-lived, because the Triple J announcers decided to discuss the issue of HOT GIRL ON GIRL ACTION (that will get me a few hits) by talking about 'statistics' and 'the social implications' and 'historical trends'.

...

So here's a hint Triple J, when you talk about this:




DON'T TALK ABOUT IT


Geez.


Oh and The B-Team with Merrick and Rosso is the worst show ever

And this blog has not just been an elaborate excuse just so I could post the picture of two girls kissing

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiggedy jiggedy jiggedy

Anonymous said...

this isnt a guide to 24!

Anonymous said...

plus, did you see bert on the news last night. he looked like an extra from shaun of the dead

Anonymous said...

bert newton can have a full time job. in my pants

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw that too Poose. I have seen cadavers that look better than he did, no joke.

Tommy said...

sam has also made out with cadavers that look better than bert did

Tommy said...

woops i was deleting an ad and i accidentally deleted a comment that could open me up to a libel suit