Thursday, July 12

I don't want to sound overly partisan, but...


PETER COSTELLO IS A PUSSY



Prime ministerial heir designate Peter Costello has admitted he cries. Not over leadership squabbles, but over the Australian Idol show on television.

When asked if he ever cried, the treasurer divulged that his family loved to watch Australian Idol and the show sometimes moved him to tears.

"Yeah I do actually," Mr Costello said about his tendency to blub.

"I get moved by movies from time to time.

"I get moved by talent shows, you know, things like Australian Idol.

"(I cry) sometimes when the singers get put down and cry.

"My family watches it all the time.

"They watched it all the way through the series and I thought it was a good series."

from Da Herald


Hey, I tear up a little at the end of Band Of Brothers, and I used to get moved to tears by episodes of Supermarket Sweep, but Australian Idol?

The bloke is meant to be the economic genius of our country, and he landed on the waterworks and paid four times his roll when Dicko called Paulini fat?

I'm afraid I have no other recourse other than this.



2 comments:

mattsampson said...

i wish my budget was emo because then it would slash its own spending


also, the end of band of brothers is very moving.

Anonymous said...

wow what a really gay blog, i think the poster of this article is homosexual