Friday, May 11

The Fall Of Howard: The Celebrity Edition

While I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Anybody But John Howard As Long As It's Not Beazley supporter, and therefore know which way I'm voting come election time, I understand some of you may be swinging voters.

Maybe you weren't convinced by my 'John Howard speaks funny' brand of political satire, or maybe you're having doubts about Vampire Butters K-Rudd now he actually has to say things.

So, rather than some shonky analysis of policy and issues, let's cut straight to the important stuff.

Looks.

Particularly, which politician looks like which celebrity. I'll let the Face Recognition site at MyHeritage.com sort this one out. And let me tell you, this thing is wicked. I put two photos in of myself, and got Justin Timberlake twice, which has to be right because I used to be in N*Sync.

First, Howard.




So, John Howard looks.... 80% like John Howard. Fair enough. I've always thought those two looked similar. Who else... Someone named Vanessa Marcil, who stars in Las Vegas, Neil fucking Diamond, Travolta, Downey, Clooney, Brosnan and RE-GIS! It's unBELIEV-ABLE!!

(that's tommy's text regis philbin impression)

I gotta say, Howard is looking pretty good at the moment. Not only does he look like James Bond, but also Iron Man, Batman and the guy from Phenomenon. I'd love for George Clooney to put his picture in, see that he looks like John Howard and kill himself. I'd really love that.

And now, Rudd. If he doesn't get Butters from South Park and Leslie Nielson from Dracula, Dead and Loving It, I'm going to be pissed.



Yep, I'm pissed.

He gets Robbie Coltrane and Jean Reno, so if you like bad guys in action movies set in Europe, you should probably vote for Rudd.

Javier Solana is a former NATO Secretary General and a leader at the EU, and also looks like the bad guy from Alias. Rudd also looks like Mohamed El Baradei, the Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agen- for fucks sake even his look-a-likes are boring.

Wait...

That black guy....


HOLY SHIT


THAT'S SAMUEL L JACKSON!@#


GET THOSE MOTHERFUCKIN JOHN HOWARDS OFF MY MOTHER FUCKING PARLIAMENT!@


YESSS!! RUDD WINS!! RUDD WINS!!


I am now officially jumping on the Rudd/Samuel L. Jackson bandwagon. With Rudd's sound policy mind, and Jackson's lightsaber skills, they will be completely unstoppable. Bring on the election.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should run this one

http://www.prento.net/sister.jpg

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

jack osbourne too. gold