Monday, November 27

Now, I'm no showbiz reporter. I'm no Ryan Seacrest. I'm not even Angela Bishop, the red carpet trollop from Channel Ten. But every now and then, I notice a bit of a trend in Hollywood. For example, I was the first person to notice that Adam Sandler's movies are shit, and that the police chief in action movies is always black.

And today I was reading The Superficial, and I spotted another one.

It's a bit subtle, but see if you can spot it...

Here's Scarlett Johansson.



Can you see it yet? Here's Britney, fresh from divorcing Vanilla Ice..



And here's Salma Hayek, fresh from... being.. holy shit look at them




Considering the last blog, it was probably a bad idea to follow it up with a Boobs post, but whatever. I'm going away on Wednesday, so consider this your compensation.




The trend was 'Massive Bazoongas'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow-wow-weewow

Anonymous said...

Misogynistic post.