Friday, October 20

I Am Not A Hypocrite

If I hadn't put a Blog Boycott on North Korea a week ago, I'd probably link you to this article here. And then I'd probably quote the first paragraph of the article, for those of you who can't be arsed clicking on a link. It would probably look something like this.


North Korean leader Kim Jong Il expressed regret about his country's nuclear test to a Chinese delegation and said Pyongyang would return to international nuclear talks if Washington backs off a campaign to financially isolate the country, a South Korean newspaper reported Friday.

And then, if I like, hadn't totally Blogcotted Kim Jong-il, I'd probably put a picture of him here with a really racist caption. Something really cliche and predictable, but still controversial enough to be kinda funny. Something like...


orrr me so solllyyy



But I can't do any of that. So I just won't post today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how is it racist if you dont mention his penis