Thursday, August 31

BlogFight: The Challenge

Checked my email before, expecting to find hate mail for that last blog, only to find a CHALLENGE. As I am a man, I quickly accepted.

The challenge was from The Editor over at GrodsCorp, which is one of those fancy blogs I link to. It's kinda like mine, sometimes delving into important things like politics and television, other times bagging out nutbars. It just has fancy things like a domain name, more than one contributer, and "readers".

Anyway, the gimmick for our BLOG CAGE FIGHT is The Ed chooses a topic, readers vote to see who is the affirmative or negative, then we bag each other out a few times, then readers vote again to see who wins. It's like Australian Idol, but geekier. Our topic is 'That All Bloggers Are Full of Shit', and I think I'd make a great affirmative. But no matter what, I'm going to kick some arse.

And then lose. Horribly.



The Flying Emo


You can read the relevant post over at Grods here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

his site is orange, yours is blue, so you win

Anonymous said...

won't he always win cos he has way more readers?

Anonymous said...

Phew...that Mitch Impersonator has gone.

I will hit you up for that guest blog in the coming weeks =D

Anonymous said...

Trust me, Anon, my loyal horde (small pack, really) of readers ain't that loyal. Actually, most of them are only readers because I've pissed them off on their own blog.

I see that none of you have voted. How is Tommy ever going to get the side he wants if you don't declare yourself in his corner?

Anonymous said...

oh, i'll oil tommy up any time he needs me. i'll also support him and his case for the affirmative

Anonymous said...

i vote for tommy in the affirmative

Anonymous said...

Tommy 4 the Affirmative.

Anonymous said...

i want to have your abortion tommy. and i want you to argue the positive

Anonymous said...

Gareth is full of shit. So he should argue the positive