Wednesday, June 28

Hi. Sometimes words are boring. People seemed to like the glory that was Lady Punch, so I figured I'd link you to some more awesome videos I stumble upon on the interweb. There are plenty of blogs like VideoSift which are solely dedicated to linking to videos, but I thought once in a while I'd steal their gimmick and linky to some the true Champagne comedy, beginning today.

First, from the Maury Povich Show - a woman petrified of pickles.

Also from Maury - a white man is shocked to discover he is not the father of a black baby. He reacts the same way I did when Angelina told me Shiloh wasn't mine.

A crazy screaming lady screams crazily at people.

The best guy ever, Conan O'Brien, plays baseball - 1864 style with some re-creationists. It's my favourite Conan skit ever. Isn't that right, Cactus Chef playing 'We Didn't Start The Fire' on a flute?



From 1970's American children's show 'The Electric Company', Morgan Freeman sneezes, and Morgan 'The Easy Reader' Freeman dances. Sadly, he doesn't provide any voice-overs.

From The Daily Show, a funny bit on a political candidate who wants to legalise drunk driving on weekends.

From The Daily Show's nephew, The Colbert Report. A Congressman who sponsored a bill to display the Ten Commandments in Congress gets asked what the Ten Commandments are. Hypocrisy ensues.

Because the last two videos, while funny, were kind of political, let's get some balance. It's not boobies, but it's the other end. Not safe for work, as it may melt your monitor cause it's so HOT. Get it, I meant hot as in sexy, but I said it like it was hot as in the temperature. That's humourous. Oh, I also said 'other end', and 'end' means 'ass' and the video is a chick's ass. So deep. Not the ass, the joke. Shut up, Tommy.

This one is long, about 11 minutes, but hilariously awesome if you know anything about MySpace. It's MySpace: The Movie, and it's older than Santa Claus.

The world's fakest, and coolest looking wrestling move EVER - The Canadian Destroyer!

And finally, a self-confessed massive cricket fan, Prime Minister John Howard bowling a cricket ball. Good on you John, Tip Top's the one.

So yes. Some of these are quite obviously old, so if you've seen them before, get over it and post some new ones in the COMMENTS! Woop!@W#$

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, it's video posting time then!

More from the Daily Show, I love his Bush impersonation!

Tommy said...

haha you got me


fifteen times

Anonymous said...

legitimate non sexual video