Wednesday, May 17

Tommy's Bad Jokes News In Review: Wednesday 17th of May

Hey folks, sorry I'm late, I think I must be pregnant



So, did you hear that Rex Hunt got caught paying prostitutes for sex?

I wonder how they reacted when after he was done, he gave them a kiss and threw them back into the ocean?



And I hear the Tassie miners have signed a deal with Channel Nine. I wonder if they'll guest star on any Nine programs. A few more days in the mine without any food and they might have had to guest star in Cold Case!



So John Howard is in America, turns out he and President Bush had a press conference where they praised each other. Yeah, true story. Though it was a little hard for the press to get a good shot of Howard because he was kneeling behind Bush's podium!




So what's the go with abortions anyway?





Thanks you've been great

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, your officially on my Favorites List!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to sound like a homo or anything, but that was HOT!!

Anonymous said...

*queer

Anonymous said...

This blog reminds me of my marriage to Tom Cruise. It all started off wonderful then after a year the novelty wore off and the gay little homo just started to piss me off. plus he couldn't get it up...... i.e he couldn't satisfy me sexually.....

Anonymous said...

You just don't know how to work it lady!

My dad is in jail, oh no, everyone feel sad for me.

Anonymous said...

Your pregnant?> That explains alot, you really are asexual.

But not as much as some.

HAhum Who have long hair HAhum

Anonymous said...

Your already pregnant? Sweet! does that mean we can do it without protection? I am a clean man! CLEAN I TELL YOU CLEAN!!!

Except for that prostitute thing

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I think that it would be best if you stopped thinking and talking about Tom, for Joey's sake.

ACTUALLY try to get back with Tom...

Anonymous said...

Joey, I'm here for you....

(flick hair)

Anonymous said...

-ran hand through hair - flick

Anonymous said...

Sexual healing, sexual,

flick

Tommy said...

see, my jokes were INTENTIONALLY bad

Anonymous said...

are you sure it wasnt a wil anderson guest blog