Thursday, January 5

As you may know, I will be travelling to Freedomland, a.k.a The United States of America on January 7th, followed by one week in Canada (North Freedomland). Because I can't bear to see my beautiful readers go without someone bringing the content, from the 7th of January 2006 to the 30th of January 2006, I will invoke the 25th Amendment to the Constitution and hand my powers over to my deputy Matt 'Costello' Sampson. He will post a few blogs a week, keeping up the Latham Love well into the new year.

For those of you who don't know Matt, he has written numerous guest blogs, most of them bagging out me. So he should fit in with the rest of you. He also has a blog of his own, which I'm sure he'll shamelessly plug as he abuses his new position of power.

But just remember, whatever happens over the next month, I love you all and I will be back at the end of the month to delete all of Matt's posts.


God Bless America




Love,

Tommy

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lending your car to Gumby while you're gone, yeah?

Anonymous said...

There goes the diff in your car if you do Tommy.