Wednesday, December 7

SOCKO VS SOCKO

There's a reason my blog is socko.blogspot.com rather than the obvious tommyfuckinlegend.blogspot.com, because the name 'SOCKO' and I have a long and storied history. Back in 1999, when I was an even bigger dork, I used to play games like Quake and Counter-Strike (until all the Koreans started playing at least) under the name of SOCKO, which I ripped off WWF Superstar and legend Mick 'Mankind' Foley, who used to carry a sock puppet to the ring named - you guessed it - SOCKO.

And I figured I'd staked out a nice claim as SOCKO. Until I was alerted to the presence of this.

http://socko.schwoit.com


Yes, it's "SOCKOS SPOT" (notice the lack of punctuation - a clear sign of a name stealer)

Now only does this "Socko" steal my cool internet pseudonym, but she also steals my interests. Read the blog. This bitch likes NRL and Professional Wrestling - all she needs is a tattoo of Latham on her left arse cheek and a wide variety of veneral diseases and she is the female Tommy. Hell, she probably even looks like me.


See?! It's UNCANNY.

Normally when I review other blogs, I go into long-winded tangents, full of insulting paragraphs and harsh personal attacks. But I can't do it. Not to Socko. Not to my soulmate. Not to her beautiful triple chins.

I couldn't bag out her inviting Picture Gallery.

Or the picture of her and her husband 'Shadowknight'. Her husband 'Shadowknight'. Her husband Shadowknight.

(paragraph format copyright Matthew Reilly 2005)


Or even the picture of 'The Cupcake She Almost Lost'. From the looks of her other pics, I'm going to imagine losing a cupcake is a first for her.

NO. I didn't mean that. Socko, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say those things. Especially about your ugly baby. Or the child who you've forced to hold a whiteboard containing a message he obviously didn't write.



God this makes me so angry, but I can't do it. I can't insult a fellow Socko.

So I'll just let Matt do it.


The saddest part of this image is knowing that mankind is now being scourged once again with more sub-humans from this outcast of the gene pool. I mean, the kid's head looks like it has had a third story built on top of it, he can't even focus on a fucking camera lens, and he's being forced to hold a whiteboard with a message written in a handwriting so far out of the range of a three year old as to be ridiculous. So, either this is some sort of mutant adult or an easily manipulated child ensnared by this buttertroll; either way, he'd better hope that Bobbie is some sort of euthanasia practicioner and he's buttering him up to just make the misery stop.


Take that, person who stole my internet name. That will teach you to mess with the real Socko.


Damn I am cool.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

Matt is like your internet hitman.

Anonymous said...

Awesome red-eye photo tommy!

She looks like she ate a baby and you look like you're about to sacrifice one.

Tommy said...

red eye is gone now thanks to the the b-bopping photoshopping sam free

dat shit is tight

Anonymous said...

hahaha no probs

Anonymous said...

the only difference between the socko websites is that she has original and entertaining entries

Tommy said...

oh dayym girl snap

Anonymous said...

AHAHAH SHADOWKNIGHT STRIKES AGAIN FOR THE LEGION!

Anonymous said...

[20:47] (socko): i'm a closet homosexual.