Sunday, September 25

Things Tommy Isn't Good At #40201-40206

#40201 - Tennis
#40202 - That god damn mission in Grand Theft Auto Vice City where you have to drop the bombs in the tiny little helicopter
#40203 - Fake laughs
#40204 - Abortions
#40205 - Creating abstract lists of things he isn't good at without relying on an abortion joke
#40206 - TIPPING NRL FINALS

Tigers vs Cowboys in the GRAND FINAL? What kind of devilry is this

From now on I'm only tipping things I know the results of, like professional wrestling, federal elections and fights between lions and blind children

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

#40207 - Stripping as part as ManPower
#40208 - Licking my own balls
#40209 - Not licking Ritchie's balls
#40210 - Resisting the tempation of over-gelling my hair.
#40211 - Telling fat people they are pretty.
#40212 - Finding logical reasons to support labour.
That's right I went there.

Anonymous said...

oooooo snap! Damn! He went there alright. But it's labor, not labour.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, Labour? what was I thinking? Maybe the Doctor's were right...

Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor I must learn to spell as well as Tommy Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor Labor

Anonymous said...

p.s I am a girl

I know what your thinking isn't a phantom limb the same sex as the full body... well Tommy I think it's time... to tell the truth... you have carried it long enough. That's right let it all out...

Tommy said...

who is RiTchie?

i don't mean to insult my own phantom limb, but you're a retard

i think that makes me part retard, but i'm sticking by it

Anonymous said...

Ritchie is Richie's phantom genitals

Anonymous said...

hmmm i once got a 21st invite from someone who miss spelt my name ritchie and i think that persons significant other wrote the invites.... so mrs tommy's phantom limb im on too you.

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

p.s
Shut up, I was told to spell it that way. Yeah so whatever, ok, yeah.