Monday, June 27

Sometimes I get requests from people for stories to write (one of my mates is always trying to get me to write about cats) and I normally ignore them, but I thought I'd make an exception this week, because the Newcastle Knights finally WON A GAME in the NRL after 294 winless days.


26/06/2005
7:45:29 PM
cam
PresidentTommy
liken it to the hare and the tortoise story where the knights are the tortoise. behind 14-0 and while the hare (ie panthers) were sleeping the tortoise kept going and eventually won the race (game)


But because I can't match that, I'll just throw in this photo of Newcastle captain Joey Johns pretending to wank.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No wonder he has such good ball skills

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha cam was telling me that the other day at work he was very impressed with himself

Anonymous said...

I Love your BLOG tommy. That guy that wrote that story about the HARE and the TORTOISE and making it match with the result on the weekend that finally went Knights way. That guy has real talent

Anonymous said...

That's about as exciting as a labor Caucus meeting.

Anonymous said...

There aren't even Causcus's in those meetings...whats the deal with that?