Monday, June 20

I haven't posted in a while because, well, to be honest, my heart was broken on Saturday the 18th of June 2005. Sure, me and Katie Holmes haven't seen eye to eye for quite a while now (mainly because I've never met her), but the spark was always there. Even when she was engaged to Oz from American Pie, I knew sooner or later it would all settle down, and she would take her rightful place chained next to me Jabba The Hutt style in holy matrimony.


Nes so fer aus uu Han Sollooooo

At least until she met him.

I mean sure, I haven't starred in awesome movies like Mission Impossible 2, Cocktails and Eyes Wide Shut. Sure I'm not a scientologist. And sure, I haven't gone on the Oprah Winfrey show and raped Oprah


YOU LIKE THAT BITCH?!@

BUT DAMN IT KATIE HOLMES I LOVE YOU

I can't give you marriage proposals on top of the Eiffel Tower like he can. I can't give you millions of dollars and the promise of eternal life if you just give the Church of Scientoligy your gate percentages from Batman Begins, but you know what I can give you? Something that he, with all his money and all his connections, can never give you?

My heart, Katie Holmes.




My heart.



call me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it Tommy, you are making me tear up!!!!

Anonymous said...

tommy your clearly a homo and this is just a ploy to make us think your hetro :P

Anonymous said...

The things I would eat out of her ass. You have no idea.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tommy, how could she say no, and Lachlan I really hope people have seen that movie

Anonymous said...

That movie was years ahead of its time! years!

Did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Anonymous said...

Yawn! Boring!

Tommy said...

whyms you are more than welcome to write your own guest blog entry if you find my lack of updates boring

Anonymous said...

I would if I had all the time in the world like uni students. But some of us have to work and keep Australia's bustling economy bustling along.

Tommy said...

Yes how else will Souths afford $16 million for Braith Anasta

Anonymous said...

That's right. Look out as next year major naming rights sponsor for Braith Anasta and Matt Orford will be "Bob Whyms Automotive Performance Centre" in conjunction with the Real Rabbitohs. =D