Tuesday, June 7

As Mark Latham used to say, you gotta get stuck in ridgy didge. He also said 'AAAH MY FREAKING PANCREAS!@', but that's beside the point. If you're doing something, you aim high, you shoot for the stars, which is why I'm proud to announce the first in what I hope to be a series of CELEBRITY guest blog articles! Yes, actual celebrities writing for MY blog, how cool is that. I had originally gotten Russell Crowe to post some of his poetry, but the dude had to go throw a phone at someone in a New York Hotel. So instead, my second choice - the star of the first three seasons of television's smash hit action drama "24" and films such as "The Girl Next Door", ladies and gents a celebrity blog article by ELISHA CUTHBERT'S NIPPLES

Hi everybody. I'm here to talk to you about a very important issue - the ongoing crisis in Sudan. As you may know, I have been campaigning for stronger international pressure on the government of Sudan to take responsibility for the war crimes commited in the Darfur region. The Sudanese Government commited a terrible atrocity last year, and the international community sat silent while thousands of innocents were slaughtered. The word genocide has a lot of meani-

Excuse me for a moment, it's just a little cold in here. I'm all stiff. I might get Elisha to take off her jacket.


That's better. So in summation, Sudan must be brought to justice for their actions. Thank you.

Wow it's really cold in here, I might see if Elisha would like to rub me for a little while, her soft slender fingers tugging at my fir-


OKITHINKWESHOULDSTOPYOURIGHTTHERE. This has been Elisha Cuthbert's Nipples blog entry. For a full transcript, send me your credit card details and proof of age

I HAVE TO GO NOW ON A COMPLETELY UN-NIPPLE RELATED ISSUE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tommy, you got the bud

Anonymous said...

exhibit a: http://www.britneyzone.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=442&pos=0&s=

Anonymous said...

exhibit b: http://www.stereogum.com/archives/000669.html

Anonymous said...

exhibit c:
http://home.mindspring.com/~mpinzur/cuthbert.jpg

Tommy said...

how can you compare that skank britney to ELISHA, that last photo is from when she was like 15 you crazy freak

Anonymous said...

Britney is a skank? That can't be Tommy. Not the Tommy that once, against my protests that she was hideous white trash, swore his undying love to Britney spears? Not him!? Fickle, fickle, little boy.

Anonymous said...

http://img7.exs.cx/img7/589/angelina074_jpg.jpg

Anonymous said...

I have found someone who has perfecty combined hot AND trashy. The way of the future Tommy

Anonymous said...

Yay, woo! Angelina.... I mean Mrs Smith.