Tuesday, May 3

It took me about three hours to find the guts to write this post, but it's the only way I'll be able to express my true feelings. I know I won't be the most popular guy in my group of friends after you've all read this, but I can't hide the truth any longer

I'm in love with my mate Richie's phone

Ever since I saw his phone I knew she was the one for me. Her smooth flipback video screen, her ability to take photos and videos for hours and hours and her sweet angelic ringtones have stolen my heart. And she can even spin her camera around to face you, she's so FLEXIBLE

I don't know if she feels the same way about me. Sometimes when he gets a new message I swear I can hear her soft, digitised voice say 'Tommy'.....'Tommy'.....'Tommy', but then he picks her up and I know unless I pay $456 on a 3 Prepaid plan, she will never be mine.

Yes, the LGU8138 mobile phone with external colour screen, speaker phone, mp3 player, 32mb of internal memory and a built-in digital and video camera with two stage zoom and light is the mistress of my heart.


God, I hope my Nokia 6610i doesn't see this

No comments: