Friday, April 29

I just spoke with one of my supposed mates, let's call him..... Tam. Apparently he doesn't find my blog funny at all. Apparently he doesn't like 'blog things'. Apparently not even my killer Mark Latham Swears A Lot blog entry made him laugh. Well here's what I've got to say to you, Tam:

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 36
Tries: Flannery 2 (40th, 66th), Wing (4th), Catic (13th), Cross (16th), Byrne (19th)
Goals: Crocker 3 from 4, Fitzgibbon 3 from 3
Team: Anthony Minichiello, Todd Byrne, Ryan Cross, Shannon Hegarty, Chris Walker, Brad Fittler (c), Brett Finch, Jason Cayless, Craig Wing, Ned Catic, Adrian Morley, Michael Crocker, Luke Ricketson. Subs: Chris Flannery, Andrew Lomu, Craig Fitzgibbon, Stuart Webb.
defeated NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 8
Tries: M.Gidley (47th)
Goals: Abraham 2 from 2
Team: Robbie O'Davis, Craig Hall, Matthew Gidley, Adam MacDougall, Anthony Quinn, Sean Rudder, Kurt Gidley, Josh Perry, Danny Buderus, Matt Parsons, Steve Simpson, Daniel Abraham, Ben Kennedy (c). Subs: Adam Woolnough, Reegan Tanner, Luke Quigley, Matthew Kennedy.

Venue: Aussie Stadium (Roosters) Date: Sat Sep 13 7:30pm


Go listen to some Missy Higgins, you great big girl.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a bit sad Tommy, when you need to resort to results from a few years ago...

Tommy said...

Well, I'd have to go back even further to find a Newcastle win

Anonymous said...

You could also bring up the emphatic win of the South Sydney Rabbitohs from earlier this year. I mean you have to be a crap team to loose to the Rabbitohs, hang on Parra lost as well hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Sean Rudder? And I never knew Michael Crocker could kick.....

Tommy said...

I believe Sean Rudder was an old wooden ship used during the Civil War era

Anonymous said...

See Tommy, I like your blog, I think its funny, but now you've insulted Missy and you seem to have comments from illiterates, hmmmm what to do....

Tommy said...

Interesting point

By the way, in case you can't see through your computer monitor, I'm giving you the finger

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with missy higgins? you stupid piece of shit