Friday, September 7

Bin Laden's New Video

So, Osama is back with a sequel.



CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Osama bin Laden will release a new video in the coming days ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks in what would be the first new images of the terror mastermind in nearly three years, al-Qaida's media arm announced Thursday.


I love 'Al Qaeda's Media Arm', just quietly. Call me crazy, but shouldn't they have been blown up by now?

Anyway, now I work in the industry, I have a bit of access that I never had before. I can't show you the video itself, that will be released in a few days by Al Qaeda's Internet Arm and Al Qaeda's Postal Delivery Arm, but here is a screengrab:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daer Tommy,

What is so good about Dax Flame anyway? What is wrong with using a photo of me, Nattie and Osama?

Have a good weekend.

Regards
Samuel Gordon-Stewart
Canberra