Wednesday, June 13

Hello

Hello, I am Tommy at a net cafe at Baulkho. There is a fat man playing a pinata game on the XBox, and really bad music, and the walls are green. It's just like home.

So, turns out

a) Matt didn't post any blogs

b) Richie posts about as many blogs as his hole of a suburb has gutters (3)

c) After a week of no blogs, I can't think of anything to write about.

Still won't have net for a week or two, so I won't tease you with a real blog. Instead:


POST A PICTURE OF A FUCKING CAT ALREADY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mums a fat seal. you gay cunt.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you've got nothing to blog about? It's origin time...Brett Kimmorley's our halfback...I pretty much just wrote a blog FOR you.

Anonymous said...

I concur.

Kimmorley eats dick.

My dick.

Chris Andersons dick.

Scott Hills dick.

Dick Dicksons dick.

Your dick.

Deep.