Friday, April 27

Not making any point really, I just find Watermelon funny

Hai. Hope you all had a good Anzac Day. I spent the day moving shit for a garage sale on Sunday, and because I felt it was a little un-Anzac, I decided to make up for it. So, I dug a trench in my front yard and shot my Turkish neighbours. Azim was soooo angry.

Speaking of......... Australians, today was the Australian Labor Party's National Conference (see what I did there?). The soundbite for the day was K-Rudd Vampire Butters' introduction, when he went 'My name is Kevin, I'm from Queensland, and I'm here to help'. However, from the look of his face in this pic, I think his name should be something else.

Orrr my name is Chong, and I am here to fix your computer


Anyway, here's a bigger version, where admittedly, he looks less Asian.



And because I can't help myself...





Champagne political satire, Tommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny!

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Racist! LOL

Anonymous said...

Are you saying Kevin Rudd in green on the outside, like acommunist, and also red on teh inside, LIKe a communist?