Tuesday, December 26

I felt good! Nananana! I knew that I would!

Celebrity deaths always come in threes. Actually, that's wrong. Celebrity deaths just always come, but if you say they come in threes and you pick the three most famous for that month, it sounds cooler and spookier. And it lets you wonder out loud about the short-term mortality of former President Gerald Ford. That guy is old.


But most of all, I'd like to thank my Vice-President - Father Time.

But recently, the celebsdyinginthrees thing has come to pass. First, we had Peter Boyle, the cranky father of Raymond on the hit sitcom 'Raymond Loves Everybody'.

He doesn't remember what else he was in either


Then, the Godfather of Soul, the preacher from Blues Brothers, Mr. James Brown.

ah, giddonupya hotpants, gitchya, ahh, hotpannts gimmedem hotpants


And today, the English Cricket Team.


lol punchline!!



May they all rest in peace, except James Brown who beat his wife.

No comments: