Thursday, October 5

Tommy Is A Renovator's Delight

Ever felt like property?

Me and my Dad are moving to a new place near a golf club (an actual Clubhouse, not a four iron), and my sister is moving to Little Seoul (Eastwood), and so we're selling the family home. This morning, some tosspot real estate agent guy in a white shirt got given a tour of the place, and it sounds lame and emo, but I almost felt like a piece of the house itself. Mainly because I never got introduced to the agent, I just sat there, gave a compulsory 'hey' and went back to looking up pictures of Molly Meldrum.

Well Kieran, this is our upstairs study. It's built on top of the garage, and it's pretty spacious. There's a bedroom attached, and sitting in that desk in the middle is Tommy, he's an extension we built 22 years ago. Inbuilt plumbing, not the biggest but a fair bit of room.

Open your mouth a bit son

See, you could easily fit a walk-in wardrobe there. Room for two, I'd say.

Could do with a new coat of paint

Feel the heat coming from his crotch, Kieran. He's born to breed this one.

Yes, it is a bit warm.

That's the reverse cycle.

Aah.


I'M A HUMAN BEING DAMN IT!!


A HUMAN BEING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tommy, theres enough room in your mouth to fit three. i've seen the photos

Anonymous said...

2 black, 3 white, 5 yellow.