Wednesday, May 10

You'd think the whole rescue of Todd Russell and Brant 'Typo On My Birth Certificate' Webb business would have provided me with a veritable goldmine of material to blog about, but as you can see from that first sentence, the best I could come up with was a bad pun.

I was thinking of doing a little bit of graphical satire by making a diagram of the thick, rocky media deals Brant and Todd will have to dig their way through, but that ended up being stupid. Actually, it was probably stupid from the start. I was going to have a little picture of Naomi Robson with tentacles though, that might have saved it. And I think I've written too much about the news media in the past few weeks, somebody might mistake my blog for Media Watch, and me for whatever dyke hosts that now.


And next, is Batman giving your fat kids kitchen germs?


Then there's the Budget that Peter Costello handed down last night, which was... boring. Having done 11 Budgets in a row, Costello is the only person in Australia who thinks John Wood should have waited longer to get the Gold Logie. Haven't really read enough about the budget to bitch about it, but I'm sure there's something in there I could blog about. So let's pretend there is, and I did, and it was really good and got 12 comments.

What's with those anonymous comment dicks anyway. It's more fun to tool someone if you use a fake name. Like that time I pretended I was a woman and entered the Big Brother house under the name of 'Tilli'.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck, do I really look that bad without makeup on?
No wonder I'm old, single, and have to wear "maybe you'll catch some nipple"lace tops under jackets to get any males to watch my show.

Anonymous said...

I dont think its very nice of you to suggest im a guy.

Anonymous said...

Do you reckon they watched each other take dumps?

Anonymous said...

Thats not a pun

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»