Wednesday, May 31

You know, for all the times I bag it out, I actually went to a Hillsong service the other day. Well, the truth is I got lost in the Coles carpark at Norwest and got caught in a throng of cashless metros, but anyway.

I took a video




Video courtesy, of course, of the comedy gods at The Chaser, and Jesus. I would, however, like to point out I was the first to write Hillsong with a dollar $ign substituting for the s. I have also sung parody versions of Hillsong songs, including my personal classic hit 'Give Us Ten Dollars' for over three years. Thank you.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck you

Anonymous said...

sorry he was up all night drinking again

Anonymous said...

dont you fuckin apologise for me bitch

Anonymous said...

catch me if you can, I have your vcr

Anonymous said...

oh noes i split oil all over my hot rippling body

Anonymous said...

it is spelt "spilt" you cock puppet

Anonymous said...

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Tommy. Of course, Tommy fits perfectly into the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates.

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Even a child could work out that the average wage is in financial terms 'holding hands with Tommy.' The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Anonymous said...

Tommy has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live.

Tommy said...

you know, i saw this blog had 8 comments, so i got all excited and i clicked, hoping some gullible metro had fired up about the hillsong video

but what do i get

this crap

i'm disappointed

Anonymous said...

How unfunny are the Chaser! And now they hit a new low in stealing jokes from Tommy!

Anonymous said...

because you earn lots of comments by linking a youtube video?

Tommy said...

do you always have sand in your vagina?

Anonymous said...

hes trying to say yes Tommy