Monday, April 10

So many people visit my blog that I normally find it easier to figure out who doesn't read it when figuring out my hits for the month. And yesterday, I added another name to the list. Yes, that unfunny cock Wil 'Can I buy an L?' Anderson.

Even after my piece by piece destruction of his shitty excuse for a column a week ago, Wil continued his assault on comedy in this week's Sunday Roast, ignoring nearly everything I said. Sure, this week he didn't use the old "Blah is so blah that even blah would say 'That's blah", but for the second week in a row, in the opening few paragraphs, he made both a Kim Beazley AND a Paris Hilton joke. I believe the Kim Beazley one involved him being unable to be a jockey because he was too fat and could crush the horse (lolocaust!@), and I'm sure the Paris one involved some witty pun about her being a massive slut.

In other words, Wil Anderson is calling me out.

Well, Wil, (how much better would that have been if he spelt his name 'Will'), next Sunday. I challenge you to plug my blog in the Sunday Roast. In 18-point font. With a disclaimer saying that you have nothing to do with any content on the site just so we don't scare off half the readers.

And if you don't, Wil Anderson, I will be victorious.


You have 6 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A joke about Kim Beazley beaing fat, bwahahahah, oh shit this mans is just too funny AND a joke about paris hilton being a slut, how does he come up with this comedy gold?!

Anonymous said...

a column that continuously points out obvious things and makes fun of them? I have not read any blogs that do exactly the same thing... oh and emos are so stupid.

vote goat