Friday, October 14

I haven't updated my blog since Tuesday, so I figured I'd post a holdover until I can think of something interesting to write about. Also, I've been having some troubles with ASIO and what not due to all my posts about terrorism, so I've agreed to run my posts through a Government-appointed editor before I post them on my blog. It's a hassle but it's merely a precaution, they've promised me complete creative freedom. Anyway, onto my blog.

I was at the bus stop today, and my foot was itchy, so I went to scr

WorkChoices will introduce a better balance to the existing unfair dismissal laws to encourage, not inhibit, jobs growth.

atch it with my other foot (I was wearing thongs), and I look down and there's this hairy centipede crawling on my foot. So I squish it with my thong

Since 1996 the Australian Government’s workplace relations reforms have contributed to a stable and low inflationary climate. Combined with higher productivity, this has ensured increasing real wages, the lowest unemployment in nearly 30 years and low interest rates for Australian workers and their families.

and it's head detaches from its body right, so I flick away the head and watch the little bugger die as I wait for my bus. And like, this thing has been torn in half, green slime is pouring out of its body, it has no freaking HEAD

Australia needs a more flexible labour market to maximise economic growth and employment opportunities and to maintain and improve Australians’ standard of living in an increasingly globalised economy.

and it's still moving around! I mean holy crap, this is a hardcore centipede. It's literally tearing its body in half again so it can escape, but obviously it can't move because it has no HEAD!

The reforms will:

  • Not cut minimum and award classification wages
  • Not abolish awards
  • Not remove the right to join a union
  • Not take away the right to strike
  • Not outlaw union agreements
  • Not abolish the AIRC.
So anyway, it provided me with some entertainment while I waited for the bus. And that's about the most interesting thing that happened to me today.

John Howard's feces smell like roses

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Train Man romances Tokyo's computer geeks
Impoverished computer geeks are becoming hot commodities in Japan these days, thanks to one blockbusting book that originated on a weblog.
Enjoyed my visit to your blog; I'll come again next week.

Spent ages getting this web hosting site/blog. Everyone needs web hosting at a fair price.
Worth a few minutes of your time.

Anonymous said...

Tommy do you mean faeces? hahahaha or are you just being prOverse? hahahaha, what a great day it is going to be Mr "I am a media student, I think I would know" hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

VOTE GOAT

Tommy said...

fe·ces Audio pronunciation of "feces" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fsz)
pl.n. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)

Waste matter eliminated from the bowels; excrement.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=1&q=feces


I am a media student, I think I would know

Anonymous said...

I beleive your phantom limb is right about faeces Tommy. Feces is the American spelling.

Tommy said...

I am a republican, I don't spell like the imperialist invaders

I just spell like the Americans

haha get it

cause they're imperialist inva..

fuck you it's my fucking blog i'll spell however i want to

feces

center

jail

fulfill

analyze

encyclopedia

aging

JUST DIE OK

Anonymous said...

Wow I wish I couold argue over the correct spelling of poo

Anonymous said...

its spelt p-o-o-h

and c-o-u-l-d

Anonymous said...

wow Tommy fire up you you hypocrite, I am really sorry, I guess losing/kissing Richie at poker on Friday really screwed with your head.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I used to be pretty "pro-whatever John does he does for our own good". But now I think that MAYBE Johnny is not really helping the Australian public, this is what changed my mind:

-Under the new legislation you will not be able to claim unfair dismissal. IF you are in a small business.
-80% of Australian workers are in small business. (Less than 100 employees)
-UnLAWFUL dismissal can still be taken to court.
- Last year 15000 cases of UNFAIR dismissal were claimed, and how many UNLAWFUL???????........ 4 (In NSW)(I kid you not)

Does anyone else see a problem here? Even if you take away all the dickheads who go to the tribunal because their boss "Unfairly" dismissed them for falling asleep/getting drunk 20 times on the job. I am sure there are more than 4 truly unfair dismissals......

Tommy said...

beth that is perhaps the greatest comment ever posted on my blog