Sunday, September 11

I am a horrible person

Yesterday myself and my newly-engaged mate Cam were driving along Victoria Rd, past the Putt Putt Golf Course in West Ryde, when I saw a group of kids crossing the road. One of the kids was wearing a Metallica shirt, so I proceeded to give him the ROCK DEVILLL sign while sticking my tongue out and yelling METALLICCCAAAA


Then I realised he had Down Syndrome


And so did most of the other kids


And then to make my unintentional harassing of the Downies worse, when Cam asked how a Down Syndrome kid got a Metallica T-Shirt, I said (without thinking) "Oh he probably got it from the Salvation Army."


....


In related news if you need to contact me, email me at my new address tommy@hell.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wasnt a metalica shirt it was his band shirt lead singer of " syndrome of a down"

Anonymous said...

oh tommy, you're such a bastard. I can't believe you did that to him. He'll probably cry his big stupid face to sleep every night cause of you. How could you be so heartless tommy. Have you no soul?

Anonymous said...

P is for Penis

Anonymous said...

YOU ISTH A BADDD MANNNE