Wednesday, September 14

As you know I am a Sandwich Artist at Subway. And as you know, after your Sandwich Artist is finishing making your Sub/Wrap/Poo Sammitch they will go 'Any drinks or cookies?' to try and get you to spend more money


Now I always had a problem saying it. Because when I say 'drinks or cookies', the 'k' in 'drink'' carries over to the next word, so I'm effectively saying 'any drinkorhcockehs'?'. And when you're the fuckin' king of Sandwich Artists like me, a small error like this really stands out. I mean, what's the point of making the greatest sandwich ever if you can't say 'drinks or cookies' without sounding like a deaf person? And I'd try and I'd try but I could never really master these words

Until today.

Yes, after two years of working at Subway, I finally figured out that if I reverse the order and say 'cookies or drinks' instead of 'drinks or cookies', I don't create a verbal abortion

And so you get the point of this post, let me repeat:

IT TOOK ME TWO YEARS TO REALISE THAT



Don't ever let Tommy call you dumb

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

tommy you're a fucknut

Anonymous said...

You really have no right to call even a retarded person dumb. You support the roosters, you support Latham who just wrote a book that makes one question his intelligence. Did he really think the ALP was that screwed up whilst he was leader of the party? Or is he just carrying on like a whore bag who is upset because no-one in the party liked him? Either way not someone who has the right frame of mind to be leading our country. And now this, you are on fire Tommy.

Tommy said...

I'll sit back and cop the abuse but you will not defame Marky Mark on my blog and get away with it

If only I was doing a speech at someone's 21st in a week and a bit and could get some measure of revenge

Anonymous said...

Are you accusing me of anti-Mark Latham Propoganda? Why would you even think I could be capable of such things?

Tommy said...

"9/15/2005 8:57 AM"

It says it all Whyms, as if anybody else we know would be up that early

Anonymous said...

lol. It could have been some random anti Mark Latham person who found your blog through google or yahoo.

Tommy said...

Whyms that post is vintage you, the only thing missing is a News Limited conspiracy

Anonymous said...

Vintage me? Really? There would have been a news limited conspiracy in there if the injunction was held up in the courts in regards to the Andrew Denton interview and ABC weren't allowed to broadcast it last night.