Wednesday, June 1

Last night I was watching The O.C and Rove LivJDSFLKDJLERFEW
TGF


Sorry I just got struck by lightning

Anyway I was watching Rove LivL23EKDUFKCK2FUCKFUCKF

Damn it it happened again

I was watching the show that comes after The O.C, and it got a bit crap so I had a flick around and found a show called 'The Afghan Alphabet' on SBS. Before you ask, no, it wasn't half an hour of the Count from Sesame Street spelling words like 'Kabul', 'Usama' and 'Carpet Bombing'. It was a fifty minute documentary made by some Iranian dude who visited villages along the border of Iran and Afghanistan to find out why so few children went to school (only 5% of girls and 20% of boys went to school in Afghanistan, even before the Taliban).

The thing that struck me was a scene of a class full of young Afghani girls, only about 10 or 11 years old, all in burqas, being taught how to spell. For those of you who don't worship the mighty prophet Muhammed, a girl wearing a burqa looks a little something like a Jawa from Star Wars:


nee pukka luk tuk

Now, one Afghani girl (I forget her name so let's call her Usama Jr.) absolutely refused to remove the veil around her face, even though the rest of the class had done so. And sure, maybe this girl was a bit of a fugmo and didn't want to show her face for the nice digital camera in case the lens broke because she's so damned ugly, but her excuse was that 'It is a sin to reveal my face'. This went on for another five minutes, with the teacher and the director asking Usama Jr. to remove her veil, but she outright refused. When the teacher asked her who told her revealing her face was a sin, she said 'Mullah Omar' (the former Taliban leader/camel fucker), who said that the wise prophet Muhammed kept his WIFE IN A BOX to ensure nobody ever layed eyes on her, and only let her out of her box so he could 'smell' her.

SO HE COULD SMELL HER.

So, this poor girl is depriving herself of the opportunity to learn how to read and write, her only opportunity to break the cycle of poverty and maybe not get placed in a box by her husband, all because she's been told a blatant lie by a guy who looks like Ned Kelly's evil muslim twin


durka durka muhammed jihad


And here I was thinking my school tried to brainwash me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tommy we're bore-ed so-oo bore-ed. BTB have you seen Kyle Alekna and I naked

Tommy said...

no but you better show me

we can fast forward through you and alekna