Saturday, May 7

You know, if I saw a yellow and white stain on a concrete wall underneath a highway, I don't think 'Virgin Mary' would be the first thing to jump to my mind.

Some chick in America had a big kid. It says "Mother and baby are doing just fine". Yeah, I'm sure the Mum is just fine aside from the fact she can wear her VAGINA AS AN OVERCOAT now.

(yes I know it says she had a caesarean rack off)


Do you notice I'm running out of ideas for my blog?


EDIT: Those links take you to different pictures now, so this post is completely outdated and useless


Kind of like Whybrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this just proves that people will worship anything with out the slightest hint of proof.... even a concrete wall...go figure

and thats a big fucking baby

Anonymous said...

yes

Tommy said...

LEAVE YOUR BLOODY NAMES WHEN YOU MAKE A COMMENT YOU GREAT BIG BLOUSES

Anonymous said...

no fuck the system