Monday, April 25

I don't like people who have blogs. I don't like how people think the net is a place to bitch about boring crap and think people will care. I don't even know why I have a blog. Nonetheless, I am willing to be a massive hypocrite because it will give me an opportunity to use cool words like 'Nonetheless'. At the very least, this site will be less gay than my old website, which I'd give a link to but it doesn't work anymore, and if it was unleashed onto the blogsphere would create a wormhole of suck that would destroy the entire internet.

At least that's what they want you to think

So yeah, hope you like my site (I was going to write 'my little corner of the internet', but that sounds incredibly lame). Don't expect much though, it will mainly just be me bitching about John Howard, Channel Nine, the NRL, Vince McMahon and the ALP. Sometimes all at once, in a massive cacophony of bitching. And hopefully if all goes well, I'll get a nice cushy book deal and spend the rest of my life in a nice house in Kellyville Ridge eating donuts and watching 24.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah Finch got sent off and I heard the coach say 'COME HERE FUCK YA'.

GG

Anonymous said...

Ok if Whybrows reading this I want some answers, did you hook up with a mysterious stranger from your past? Hey? And are we not important enough to be told of such philandering? We thought we were friends Mr Whybrow! Apparently you do not hold that in high regard...

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?? Well, I know what you are talking about, but there really is not much to say... If there was anything to tell then I would have told! Why? What have you heard?

It makes it hard when you are not sure who you are talking to, I am about 95% sure, but no matter, my answer would still be the same...
There has been no betrayal of anyone's friendships!!!

Anonymous said...

To clarify the second part of my post was me pondering who I was talking to. The fact that you 'betrayed' used the word philandering does narrow down who I am talking to an amazing amount, no disrespect boys!!